What Hosts are saying

The first payouts we received there was a msg that said "The guest has paid $13 in taxes on your behalf" Does this mean air bnb is holding taxes? I need to know if I need to put $$ asaide to pay taxes at the end of the year Latest reply by Zeni31
    I posted my 1st listing on Sat and received my 1st reservation today. I applied the 20% daily discount and a 30% discount for a monthly stay or more as recommended. The buyer reserved the space for 30 days. Looking at my payout the buyers received both di... Latest reply by Inna22
    In covid times what are airbnb hosts recommending as a gap between guests? Or even cleaners entering? Can't see anything about it in enhanced cleaning, although I remember reading 6 hours, some are suggesting 24 or more hours between guests and using the... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello Madam/Sir, I am uncertain how can I add the Enhanced cleaning being followed at my place ? Do I just add it physically or, is there a link in Airbnb where I have to agree? I have been practicing all government guidance and rigorous cleaning as advis... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I had a strange email from Airbnb telling me a claim had been made against me Jocelyn from me Jocelyn. This was Sept 2020. They sited a claim I had made to my guest in Sept 2019... that guest had paid the $500 claim with no issue. It said right on the lin... Latest reply by Jocelyn3