What Hosts are saying

I accepted a booking this week for 1 night and the guests requested to stay an additional 2 nights. I have a payment of $10 an extra guest a night which airbnb had not added on the total amount. I just got an email from airbnb saying the guests payment di... Latest reply by Michelle2137
    After waiting patiently for my 25% payout, I received only $100 of the $850 I was expecting (This amount has been confirmed by Airbnb multiple times - it's missing a specific reservation from the payout). All guests cancelled before April 8th. (April 2nd ... Latest reply by Helen350
    Hi everyone I know we have all been impacted severely by Covid19 and its accompanying restrictions and Lockdowns etc. Some of you may still have upcoming reservations but for me here in Barbados everything has been cancelled. Tourism is our main industry... Latest reply by Fred13
    Does anyone know when we should be expecting these payouts? I only have 2 applicable, 1 for $77 already paid, and one that was supposed to check in tmrw for 2 months, this payout based on the cancellation policy should have been $5,924, so I should be ex... Latest reply by Pat271
    Why is Airbnb holding each payment, my very first payment was held for 12 days and with me reaching out to them daily they finally released my first payment, now I have 2 more that are due one is 5 days due and the other 3 days, I have opened a ticket sin...