What Hosts are saying

Dear community, I run two guest houses in Mexico. As far as I know, tourists from abroad can have refunded the VAT they payed when returning to their home countries. Correct? If so, how can I help foreign guests to get refunds on what they spent as VAT fo... Latest reply by Nikolai31
    Hello dear friends. We are superhost the third year. Even though our friends have booked this year (despite Corona), we were left with no guests and just do not understand why?All good reviews, superhost, good price (39 €), city center - 1 minute from the... Latest reply by Lidija-and-Irena0
    I am not aware if there is a option or a way to charge for children or just a option to charge for every single guest. Sometimes I get requests for 4 adults and and more than 5 children. Children, as it is normal, are really active and this could mean mor... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello all, I’ve been co-hosting for a couple of years now. The owner of the current property I’m managing is considering purchasing a historic fishing lodge and we are trying to figure out the best way to market it/take reservations. It has a common livin... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0