What Hosts are saying

Very disappointed in Airbnb - they are trying to tell us (hosts) that the tax relief package has something in it for us. It does not! I have read the legislation details for my work as a tax accountant. There is no relief for rental property owners, peo... Latest reply by Tiff0
    Hi all, can i just say what a very sad situation us hosts are in but all is not lost, if you have taken out Holiday let insurance like i did you may well be covered as i realised yesterday.At the very end of my policy (section five on mine) it says, "Deni... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    In Australia there have been only 21 cases of covid-19 in last 7 days and more importantly, we are regarded as one of the world's best countries for containing the virus. So, I'm thinking maybe I can share my two bedroom unit again with Air Bnb guests, es... Latest reply by Helen427
    My guesthouse is currently closed for the new coronavirus. I'd like to ask foreign hosts that runs a guesthouse. How does foreign hosts respond to coronaviruse? We can see many closed lodgings, gusethouses and facilities in this Japan. Is it difficu... Latest reply by 旬子0