What Hosts are saying

In Australia there have been only 21 cases of covid-19 in last 7 days and more importantly, we are regarded as one of the world's best countries for containing the virus. So, I'm thinking maybe I can share my two bedroom unit again with Air Bnb guests, es... Latest reply by Helen427
    My guesthouse is currently closed for the new coronavirus. I'd like to ask foreign hosts that runs a guesthouse. How does foreign hosts respond to coronaviruse? We can see many closed lodgings, gusethouses and facilities in this Japan. Is it difficu... Latest reply by 旬子0
    My properties are about 1km from the biggest open air party in the world, the Carnival at Salvador, Brazil. So as you can imagine that is huge for me, I charge 10x the normal amount for that period (Strict Policy). I already have reservations for the 2021... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Dear Community, My understanding is that the CARES act allows one to remove 100K from their 401K if you can prove financial hardship or have tested positive for COVID-19. The early withdrawal penalty of 10% is waived and the tax due is spread over the cou...
    Hi I have guests whom check in yesterday for 2 nights. This morning she wanted to extend for 1 additional night. However the payment for the additional night was declined according to Airbnb. Although the alteration still apparently stands. In addition I... Latest reply by Andrew-and-Yvonne0
    Airbnb offered my guest a $28 nightly rate without getting my ok. Then told me to ask guest for money to make up difference. The difference in payout is $200. I guess as a business model ruthlessness pays but my opinion is it undermines the community. Dis... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We lost a lot of money by cancelled the reservations as a result of the coronavirus ; and it’s very important that we get the super host status that we deserve with Airbnb. Please review this request. Again, European ability has a 4.8 rating and we meet ... Latest reply by Sarah977