What Hosts are saying

hi i need help regarding my missing payouts. it was for my 2 bookings a week ago. i contacted airbnb help center but until now they havent resolve the issue. does anyone had the same experience. what should i do? Latest reply by Hilderson0
    I have an Airbnb listing in the country and believe that a good guidebook helps me get more bookings and is a benefit to our guests. My guide is extensive, including local hotspots, restaurants, historical points of interest, day trips and local hikes. Ai...
    Hi Airbnb Hosts We are Chris & Sofi from LOS Dubai (airbnb.com/h/los). We have been hosting guests in Dubai for more than a year now and truly enjoy it. As we are now working on a welcome book for our guests. Do you have any suggestions for what to inc... Latest reply by Tracy591
    I have been communicating with Airbnb customer support for more than a month about not getting my payout. A guest stayed for a week in mid-December, she paid as expected and I didn't change anything on my end, but the payment never made it to my bank acc... Latest reply by Joel815
    I can’t see the nightly rate I have charged a guest during their stay in my calendar. It just shows the full amount. I need to refund one of their nights stay due to an incident. Can anyone tell me how to access this information? Thanks Latest reply by Huma0