What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone!So I'm hosting a basement studio with en-suite bathroom and it has a seating area (2 chairs and a coffee table). Would the seating area count as private living room? TIAairbnb.com/h/khal Latest reply by Khalid51
    I have a long term reservation going on the second month. Reservation began on 11/14/19. Payouts are due on the 15th of each month. This is the second time guest is late paying. As a result, I receive an email from Airbnb stating that this reservation... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi This is Buddhi from Ella mount view guest inn. I have created new ddeluxe family room. I want to add price for this room as follows.2 guests b/b $90Extra guest $25Can stay 6 guests in this room. That meant cost for 6 guests $190.Please help me to add... Latest reply by Roberta2
    I received an email from Airbnb saying payment would be in my accounts on the 26th January baring any weekend or public holidays. As this date was a Thursday I figured I would see the money in my account on the Friday at least. Four days later still noth... Latest reply by Zsuzsanna17
    Hi,I'd like to buy a house in Elk Grove and list for short-term rent with Airbnb,please help to educate me:how's the rental market in Elk Grove ? for ex. how many nights you can rent out in a week ?should I buy the house or condo/townhouse ? which one is ...
    An AirBnB agent I spoke to about refunding someone is told I need to refund money from where the money is in escrow outside of Air. The agent doesn't know that refunds don't come from where I escrow my rental funds prior to moving them to my bank account... Latest reply by Luana130
    Hi all, I was wondering if anyone on here can throw some light on the difference in payment amounts? I have a guest coming from England, ( I am in Scotland) her stay for 2 nights will give me £74 after fees which is stated, but the payout amount is readin...