What Hosts are saying

I would like to buy a vacation property and rent it out via Airbnb when I am not using it (which will be only 2-3 weeks per year). At this point I am frustrated, because everywhere I look there seem to be new restrictions (ground-floors-only in Valencia, ... Latest reply by James2308
    Hi, I haven't received my payout and this is my first hosting. I have been trying to contact the airbnb customer care and they aren't helping me. Guest stayed and went but haven't received any payout till now it's been more than 02 weeks I have been foll... Latest reply by Rowena29
    My booking is not PAID by airbnb, they make false promises for more then 1 week. A guest booked for 7 days and extended for another 4 days. This person [name] that i spoke with on customer support of AIRBNB with the lowest IQ on ths planet, without wan... Latest reply by Helen350
    I booked a client before I realized they were booking for the dates of a very high demand week in our area. How can Ia- cancel their booking after confirming.b- inform them the rates are different that week (had changed it in the calendar after the fact n... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello,I've just registered with the site yesterday and selected a price thinking that It would be the price per person. But the system recorded it as the price for whole suite. How can I change it?? Please help as I have already a prospect guest waitig f... Latest reply by Meral91