What Hosts are saying

A guest wanted to cancel due to a wedding being cancelled. I agreed with Airbnb that they could and I would waive the amount which would have been due under strict cancellation out of goodness of my heart. Without warning, Airbnb deducted the notional dep... Latest reply by Helen350
    I have furnished apartments in downtown San Jose. 5 star...always superhost. This is a new one from Airbnb! Guest's car is vandalized off site...windows busted in a City parking structure. To reiterate....this parking structure has nothing to do with my a... Latest reply by Ryan156
    I offer a monthly discount, but have never had a request until today for a monthly rental. When the request came in, I could not determine why the price was so low. Basically, every discount you offer on the site is applied to every request or booking. ... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Dear Airbnb! I have already sent two emails but I did not get the answer. My name is Alenka Legat and I am writting, because I noticed you transferred me money two times for the same invoice. What can I do? Regards, Alenka Latest reply by Alenka11
    Hello, I have 6 payouts that have been delayed. Some are over 1 month old. I've opened 2 support cases on this matter. Lots of correspondence going back and forth with a bunch of "canned" verbiage from support reps. Ultimately, and without notificat... Latest reply by Huma0