What Hosts are saying

I sometimes get requests to stay for less than the minimum stay length that I request and on occasions it suits me to accept those. I have had two such requests just this morning. On the first, the web-site offered me the option to Accept, Decline or se... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hello all,Hope you are all well?I am so discouraged and worried, I have gotten only one booking and that was when I mistakenly put the price way below what it is supposed to be.Since then, I have gotten no bookings and very few views , just 76, in almost... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hi, i am a host in South Africa. My last guests told me that he had to pay a R90 service fee on top of what we charge. I do not have a service fee and also cannot find any service fee on my page. No service fee has ever been paid out to me. Can any one he... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hiya I have different property managers managing several properties. Some are using Tokeet and some are using other channel managers? I want the properties to still be on my Airbnb profile and they add them into their channel managers with their co-host p...
    We have not been paid after now almost 3 weeks, is there anywhere I can e-mail or phone to get some answers? We have been told that it is a technical problem but this is not helping at all.