What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb I just updated my PayPal account, please send me all my money to my PayPal account (ngqhai@gmail.com) Thanks.
    I am trying to change CCdetails as my card has been stolen.I haveadvcisedmy bank& they have issued me with a new card. The reservation will not allow meto change my details on a pending reservation.Can you advise me as to how I can change the details so a... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Hello fellow South africans. I've recently started hosting but having difficulties getting the payment. Since the app is not allowing me to place my banking details...please advise a less stressful way to resolve this issue. Thanks
    So I booked an apartment in my hometown for me and my fiancé to show her where I grew up and such over xmas. Anyway, I booked the place in November, and everything went smoothly. Showed up in December, stayed for 8 days and left. Now, I know I've paid on ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have a traveling nurse wanting a special rate for currently unknown dates between now and the beginning of March. She only will be able to make reservations once a week after she knows her schedule for the following week. As far as I know I can only s...
    Hi guys, I have been hosting for about 4 months. I was wondering how many of you actually provide breakfast, if so what do you provide and how much extra do you charge? Wondering if this is something that would help boost my bookings, cheers liz Latest reply by Roberta2