What Hosts are saying

Hi, first post and new to AirBnB so it might be my fault but I'm not sure why. I have nearly finished my listing and have set a price for every night for the next 12 months. If I go in and try to book myself (or looking at the price calculator in the cale... Latest reply by Kath9
    I need my 1099 k as independent contractor affected by corona virus. I cam apply for help . but need my 1099k. Didn't receive made more than 20000. Vera raica riverside ca
    Hi, just looking to get some other host's thoughts on this as I am going around in circles. I am in the UK and currently wondering if I should throw in the towel now or if this is being too hasty? What are other hosts thoughts? Every month since the pan... Latest reply by Terri154
    Hey hosts, I've seen a lot of posts about having multiple listings for a single address (ie part of the home and the entire home). I'm not asking about that. I'm curious if you could have two properties combined into a single listing, alongside the two in... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have set up a weekly and monthly discount on my property, that sleeps a large amount of people, so I have an extra guest fee set up after a certain amount of guests, however the discount does not get applied to the extra guest fee, only the original fee...
    We have not received a transaction from AirBNB since 3/14/20. Our sytems has scores of cancelled reservations with payments still sitting on them, which is throwing off all of our accounting reports, owner payments, etc. We are coming up on the two mont...