What Hosts are saying

Dear Airbnb, we just receive feedback from guest- Hong Zaii on not showed extra charges of RM 35/pax (after guest no. in our Batu Pahat D’garden Sweet Home page even though we already set it since the first day as host. Hence, there is some misunderstand... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I’m a host in Oakland, California. Every once in a while, I receive an inquiry about renting my space for a long-term stay. Has anyone hosted long-term stays? If so, what is the upper limit of the length of stay? With long-term stays what type of discount...
    We have discovered that the "non refundable" option for our listings shows to potential guests a 20% amount not the stated 10% (per Airbnb cancellation options) and we have spent days without any response from the technical team at Airbnb...CHECK YOUR LI...
    Some of my guests have left me with very high electricity bills which could only be a result of running the Air Con all the time. They are not mindful of knocking it of when they go out or at times have balcony doors open with the Aircon running. Latest reply by Anonymous