What Hosts are saying

We had guests stay over Christmas and were due to be paid out on the 28th. The guest has altered their reservation before coming to add 3 additional people. The 28th came and went with no payment (still showing in upcoming) I have phoned air bnb and spoke... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    I insert another bank count in my perfil to do the actual payment, but you do the credit in wrong bank count and I not receive with this count. Please cancel the payment done and change the bank count please Latest reply by Yadira22
    For the last few months my payments have come from a different bank based in Ireland. Now, instead of receiving the money within 2/3 days some are taking an incredibly long time. I am still waiting for payment for a guest who checked in on 24th December. ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Where can I go to get the breakdown of how much AirBnb Takes from every booking and how much I will be left with; and also to find out, how payments are made. I can't find that info on the site, at the moment. Latest reply by Roberta2