What Hosts are saying

I have a paypal account all set up to receive my payout. I have tried to link it with AirB&B through the setting page. However each time I connect through to paypal it flags up an error message code "420". Has anybody else had this challenge? Latest reply by MaryTheresa0
    Am extremely disappointed in the way my home has been treated and non-existence of help and understanding from Airbnb. Guest from March 6, 2019 – March 12, 2019 recently occupied my house. From the very beginning, I knew this was going to be a tough gue... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have a 11am Check out time. And today's guest didn't leave until 4pm. I feel she should have to pay a penalty for being 5 hours over . Why is there no automatic feature, I should not have to waste my time calling Airbnb for this. Latest reply by Mary1211
    I live in Washington, DC. I have been a licensed Airbnb Host for over 4 years. When I first sought a short-term housing business license, the DC government, literally, had no idea how to license me or even what Airbnb was. It took considerable short-ter... Latest reply by Chris--Along-With-Mark-a0