can I edit the debit card info used for fast pay payouts

Tami1
Level 4
Benton, KY

can I edit the debit card info used for fast pay payouts

I have a new debit card due to the chip malfunctioning.  Same number but exp date & sec code have changed.  I haven't received any payments from airbnb since this happened they all say "processing"  so I need to change my debit card's info but I can't figure it out.  .  Here's what I found under the help section:  "If an existing payment method on your account is incorrect (ex: an expired credit card), you can update it or add a new payment method."    According to this I should be able to update?  I contacted super-shot support 8-9 hours ago.  The girls couldn't help me but she assigned my "escalated" case to the proper dept  but I haven't heard back from anyone.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!   

3 Replies 3

Hi @Tami1 

Instead of trying to edit the existing card, try entering as a new payment method and choose that as your default payment method.

I tried that.  It wouldn’t let me enter it.  The error  message basically said “this card is already on file, try a different one”.  Thsnks for trying to help me! 

@Tami1 

Well...rats!  Ok...try deleting the card and then re-entering it with the new information (I'm guessing you tried that?).

If that doesn't work, then you may have to setup a regular bank account payout until this gets resolved.