discounts

Anne11337
Level 1
Doonbeg, Ireland

discounts

Why can't I set up discounts for stays of less than 1 week? My only options are weekly, monthly, 8 weeks and 12 weeks.

8 Replies 8
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Anne11337,

There is a section in the Pricing and availability tab for other discounts.  Click the Edit link, Length of Stay, and enter the discount percentage.

Debra300_0-1647537825070.png

Debra300_0-1647537902491.png

Length of Stay.jpg

@Debra300, thanks for your reply. On my Airbnb App, there is simply no option to place discounts for stays of less than one week. Screenshot_20220324_081009_com.airbnb.android.jpgScreenshot_20220324_081009_com.airbnb.android.jpg

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Anne11337,

The mobile app doesn't have all of the same features/functions as the Airbnb site.  If you have access to a laptop or desktop, you should be able to see and use the screens that I shared.

@Debra300 on my PC now & layout is slightly different. But there still is no option to offer discounts on stays of less than one week. 

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Sybe,

Do you think you can help @Anne11337?  She's reporting that she's unable to create a discount for stays less than a week.  I shared how it can be done based upon the dashboard for my US-based account.  I cannot tell if she's missing this feature because her account is European based, or if she needs to enable something like Pro Tools.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Debra300 thanks for the tag! @Emiel1 or @Mike-And-Jane0 perhaps you'd be able to confirm whether this is different because of EU / US, though I don't think it would be.

On the Airbnb Help Centre it looks like on Android it would be below the Monthly discount. I found this @Anne11337 @Anne11367 , perhaps that helps: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1233/longterm-pricing

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sybe Very sadly I cannot confirm what is shown in the EU as, due to the sheer stupidity of 52% of the UK population, we are no longer members of the EU.

Now we do, in the UK, have the ability to set a weekly, monthly and another discount based on the stay length we choose as per @Debra300 

We do use Pro tools - No idea if this makes a difference.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Anne11337 @Sybe 

I think "Professional Tools" must be activated to use the extra discounts feature:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2499/using-professional-hosting-tools