looking for a co-host in Nice, France / chercher un co-hote a Nice, France

Answered!
Naoko29
Level 1
Shanghai, China

looking for a co-host in Nice, France / chercher un co-hote a Nice, France

Hi,

I'm looking for a co-host for my apartment in Nice, France.  If anyone is interested, please let me know for further discussion.  Thanks,

Bonjour,

Je cherche un co-hote pour mon appartement a Nice, France.   Si vous y interessez, veuillez me contacter.  Merci,

Naoko

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Naoko29 , 

You can also
find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well. To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Do let us know if you find some leads through the link!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Naoko29 , 

You can also
find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well. To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Do let us know if you find some leads through the link!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

thank you! that's exactly what i was looking for, but the customer service kept telling me it doesn't exist...  very helpful.   

Lorenzo619
Level 5
Turin, Italy

Hey @Naoko29 , how are you?

Have u found somebody to co host your apartment?

Thanks,

Lorenzo

Brenda132
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Bonjour @Naoko29  vous avez déjà un co-hôte? Si ce n'est pas le cas, je peux vous aider !

___

Hi Naoko29, do you already have a co-host? If not, I can help you!

[Google translation added by OCM]

@Brenda132 Bonjour et merci pour votre intérêt.  Ce projet est pour l’instant suspendu et je vous contactera quand je recommence.  Merci ☺️ 

___

Hello and thank you for your interest. This project is suspended for the moment and I will contact you when I start again. Thank you ☺️

[Google translation added by OCM]