not paid in over a month

Emer163
Level 2
Ireland

not paid in over a month

Help

How to I contact the legal department?

I have not received payments for 29 days......... 

I ask the help centre every day but they cannot explain why I am not getting paid.

Anyone know a contact department for managers, finance legal? I just want this resolved..... i am now sending messages on twitter but that only sends me back to the help centre. 

Thanks

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Emer163 

You need to check your Transaction History pages for the status of the payout(s).

Then contact Airbnb via Airbnb Help: contact (EN) 

Be sure to choose the right options from the menu.

Payout issues can take long time to resolve, as CS will route issues to the "financial department", which can not be contacted directly.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Emer163 I would contact all your booked guests asking that they contact Airbnb as, if you don't get paid soon, you will sadly have to ask Airbnb to cancel their reservations because you cannot keep hosting for free.

Another approach, in parallel with the above, is to contact the guests who stayed with you and ask them to contact Airbnb and ask why the money they paid has not yet made it through to the host.

A third approach that has been rumoured to work is a public Twitter barrage - But I don't know how Twitter works.

Finally you could hope that @Nick picks up your case and gets someone to look at it urgently.