paused payments

paused payments

@Karen3206 

I have no photo ID.

I have hosted for 4 years as superhost in uk, I have no passport as I am unable to travel.

Despite having applied for new photo driving license in Dec am still awaiting issue due to huge backlogs at DVLA.

Am told they cannot verify my account despite having provided NI, old driving license(still current) that can be verfied online and letter from HMRC

Currently owed circa £2000. I use my earning from airbnb to supplement and small occupational pension.

Help

8 Replies 8
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Karen3206 , I'm so sorry to hear you're still waiting for this payout! I'm sending this to the team, hopefully we can do something in the meantime while you wait for your photo ID.

I'll let you know as soon as I have an update!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Sybe  any help much appreciated, have hit a stone wall to date. Told by DVLA expect another 10 weeks due to delays processing.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Karen3206 That's a very long wait.. The team told me your case has been updated though and a Support Ambassador will be in touch soon. Let me know how it goes!

-----

Will do. No resolution all previous times though.

Sadly no contact from Airbnb since last message

Hi @Sybe 28/03/22  Disappointingly no contact from Airbnb to attempt to help in this, called them again to be promised a callback which again nothing. Still dealing with DVLA re replacement photo license. Called again prior to this response to be advised it is escalated!!  

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Karen3206 I'll forward it to the team again. Hopefully we can get this sorted soon.

I'm sorry there isn't much else I can do here but you should have a clear answer soon. Please let me know how you get on! 

-----

Will let you know