payment not received yet!!!!!!

payment not received yet!!!!!!

Hello,

I was advised by email that the payment for my guests had been paid into my account, but I have still not received the payment to my bank account.

It is now the 19th of February 2024 and my bank has told me that no payment is pending on the account. I already contacted with Airbnb support via message on Airbnb. This is the reply from them:

How do I resolve this and who do I contact to find out why the payment has not been made after receiving this message?

Where else do I find out how to receive what is due?

Best Regards,

Thet **

**[Support conversation and sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Lizanne7
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Thet, I would love to know the same thing! And I am so sorry to hear that this is happening to you as well. 

I have been waiting for a large sum that was due to be paid out end December 2023 already, and I am STILL waiting.  

The poor support ambassadors have no clue on how to resolve this issue - they just read a few things like it’s things they have to say…

Absurd!

Best regards

Lizanne 

Hello Lizanne,

Thank you for sharing your same experience. I tried to call the Airbnb US center by phone, sent an e-mail, and texted Airbnb support and there were no clear answers all of them until now. Did you also set a bank account as a payout method?

If someone had the same experience and solve the problem, I'd really appreciate them if they could share their experience with us.