payout

Tahib0
Level 1
Azerbaijan

payout

Hello everyone. Recently my next payout was sent by Airbnb via Western Union, I received MTCN code as always, but the problem is: the transfer was sent to the country where I cant go now because of COVID restrictions. I used to receive money in that country before, but before this exact payout I changed the payout method and indicated my country where I'm currently.

Now I can't take my money from in my country whereas the money is available to pick up  in another country.

I contacted the customer service several times and asked them to recall the payout and send it to my current location. But it is amost a week there is not even single reply from their site. Never thought that this company could treat its partners like this.

Til today, I still haven't heard back from the customer service.  As many of the airbnb hosts, we're relying on these payments to make through this very difficult time.  Is this something you can assist me with? Thanks in advance. 

1 Reply 1
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Tahib0  Did you ever get this straightened out? Are you getting subsequent payouts where they are supposed to go now? Other hosts also report various payout problems. It’s unfathomable why Airbnb would have such enormous difficulty in accepting and registering a user initiated change in payout method and following it.

Many hosts are also still reporting enormous difficulty in even reaching anyone at Airbnb to solve issues, even though they have promised that things are getting back on track.