"Special team support" is not responding

Jano47
Level 1
Bratislava, Slovakia

"Special team support" is not responding

Hi all,

My listing was suddenly turned off and AIRBNB sent cancellation to all my future guest without letting me know what is the rootcause.

It is already 7th day since I called them first time and me daily calling to AIRBNB support (superhost) but all the time answer is that "Special team is solving the issue". It has been said to me multiple times that special team will get in touch with me within 12 or 24 hours of course nothing happened.

Please do you know about some procedure how to escalate this lousy support? Is there some way how I can get in touch directly with someone from special support team? How should I proceed when nobody is replying?

Thank you very much for answer.

BR

Jan

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Jano47 There is no escalation route other than perhaps Twitter. All I do is copy @Catherine-Powell into the posting so she can see how her Superhosts are treated. It has no noticeable effect though I am afraid.

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Jano47 Jan the best thing to do if you cannot get through on line is to ring directly .Also to ask one of the mods to help escalate your concerns @Bhumika  or @ Breanna. all the best . Let us know how it goes... H

Hi Helen,

Thank you very much for answer. I have tried already 5 times to call them directly, but 1st level support answer is they cannot provide direct number to special team and they are allowed to communicate only via chat. And via chat nobody is responding. Today 1st level promised to me that their supervisor will get in contact with me, but it is already 14 hours since I called and again nobody replied. I am really frustrated from Airbnb support.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jano47 @Helen744 @Mike-And-Jane0, Having read through the thread and Jano's concerns, I have gone ahead and shared the instance with the Customer Support team. I hope someone from the concerned team reaches out to Jano as soon as possible, once they've reviewed the case.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines