rates

Answered!
Anny49
Level 2
Cradock, South Africa

rates

I want to change my rates. Could anybody assist me with that please?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Anny49 , How are you? 🌻

How are you getting along with changing rates or pricing for your listing? Did you get a chance to have a look at articles shared by helpful members @Jim-and-Caroline0 and tip shared by @Kelli405 ?

In addition to the insightful articles shared by @Jim-and-Caroline0 , I also wanted to share link to Airbnb's Resource Center where you can find all the relevant information related to changing your nightly rates and controlling your listing prices : Click here to read everything you need to know about Pricing.

Do keep us posted if you've already updated your prices since! 😉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Kelli405
Level 2
Sacramento, CA

@Kelli405 Yes all you do is click and hold on to how many days you want to change and then it will open and you put your amount.

Jim-and-Caroline0
Level 2
Ekerö, Sweden
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Anny49 , How are you? 🌻

How are you getting along with changing rates or pricing for your listing? Did you get a chance to have a look at articles shared by helpful members @Jim-and-Caroline0 and tip shared by @Kelli405 ?

In addition to the insightful articles shared by @Jim-and-Caroline0 , I also wanted to share link to Airbnb's Resource Center where you can find all the relevant information related to changing your nightly rates and controlling your listing prices : Click here to read everything you need to know about Pricing.

Do keep us posted if you've already updated your prices since! 😉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Anny49
Level 2
Cradock, South Africa

Thank you so much for your help.

Kind regards 

Anny