unreleased payments payments

Daniel100
Level 2
Oaxaca, Mexico

unreleased payments payments

I have a payout due that has not been released. I have gotten no answers from multiple customer service agents, and am only told that someone would get back to me "soon." I never received a notice about needing to provide more tax information, etc. I have been given no answers/timeline as to when the issue will be resolved.

8 Replies 8
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Daniel100 ,

I understand that you already mentioned that you were not asked to provide any information. But I wanted to confirm if you have reviewed your account information is up-to-date. I am leaving this article here for your reference that talks about verifying your Host account.

In the meantime, I will also reach out to the payments team to check for further advise.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

As far as I know account information is up to date and nothing is missing .  I have reviewed my account info 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Daniel100 ,

Thank you for letting me know and confirming it. I had passed it over to the team as well. Hope it gets resolved for you soon!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Daniel100

Have you been paid yet?

Did you receive an explanation why Airbnb have the frozen your payments?

I have not been paid . The last “ambassador” told me an “engineer” was looking into the issue and that they would contact me “soon.” No one has explained exactly why the payout has not been released. This last ambassador suggested  it had to do with “tax withholding”,  which didn’t clarify anything. 

The ironic thing is that today I got a notice saying that I achieved superhost status again. I suppose this is the way that Airbnb rewards its superhosts.

OH @Daniel100 , I had one of those messages this week to to say I had become a Superhost again however it is not giving me the Superhost Badge so there is obviously Tech problems that need sorting out in the backend of ABB for both you and me and others who are Verified, indeed, I have been Identity Verified since the day I joined so it's beyond belief we have encountered the problems we have with monies owed not been released in accordance with Policies that CS don't seem to understand.

How hard is it for them to understand a Payment Adjustment from what became an Overpayment caused by a Guest cancelling part way through their reservation when a Host has already been paid?

It jolly well comes off subsequent Guests payments and then one reasonably expects Payments after that to be paid in 24 hours of the Guest checking in.

@Sergi, as a long standing Admin here in CC would you please be so kind to find out who has taken over from @Fraser22  who used to ensure Tech problems were fixed promptly and our long overdue payments are re processed and released immediately as they have been frozen in time since September 2022?

Thanks in advance

I feel your frustration. Had I displayed this level of incompetency as a host I would not be a host. I just took my listing offline.