Выплаты

Answered!
Igor542
Level 2
Ukrainka, Ukraine

Выплаты

Да у меня есть проблема. Я из Украины, работаю с компанией 3 года. С 1 июня у меня заблокировали выплаты, якобы из за санкций введенных против российских банков. но я не имею ни какого отношения к россии и все выплаты получал через украинские банки. Свой аккаунт  с русского языка я перевел на украинский язык.  Прошу проинформировать руководство компании по данной проблеме и дать возможность тысячам украинцев и дальше работать с компанией( только у меня на сегодняшний день 46 подтвержденных резервов до конца года). Очень расчитываю на вашу помощь в этом вопросе.

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Google translates:

"Yes, I have a problem. I am from Ukraine, I have been working with the company for 3 years. Since June 1, payments have been blocked for me, allegedly due to sanctions imposed against Russian banks. but I have nothing to do with Russia and received all payments through Ukrainian banks. I translated my account from Russian into Ukrainian. Please inform the management of the company on this issue and give thousands of Ukrainians the opportunity to continue working with the company (only I have 46 confirmed reserves until the end of the year). I really appreciate your help in this matter."

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Google translates:

"Yes, I have a problem. I am from Ukraine, I have been working with the company for 3 years. Since June 1, payments have been blocked for me, allegedly due to sanctions imposed against Russian banks. but I have nothing to do with Russia and received all payments through Ukrainian banks. I translated my account from Russian into Ukrainian. Please inform the management of the company on this issue and give thousands of Ukrainians the opportunity to continue working with the company (only I have 46 confirmed reserves until the end of the year). I really appreciate your help in this matter."

Igor542
Level 2
Ukrainka, Ukraine

Нет, уже 20 дней как мою проблему компания не может решить.

у меня также уже месяц не приходят выплаты, я из Киева 

Киев. С 1.06 ни одной выплаты. 2 раза писал в поддержку.  Cherrykyn (англоязычный саппорт) старалась решить проблему, но безуспешно. Валерия (русскоязычный саппорт) сказала "не можем отправить на ваш счет деньги больше информации нет".  

по поводу рус банков вообще не понимаю. iban номер начинается с UA. на Payoneer так же не приходят выплаты

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Sergii21 @Sasha220 Apologies for not getting back to you sooner on this one! I've passed this on to our teams for each of you, if I get any more information I will let you know. 

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines