2 months and no response from customer service. the worst customer service ever . im ashamed.

Guy794
Level 1
תא, Israel

2 months and no response from customer service. the worst customer service ever . im ashamed.

i have been trying for 2 months to get a response or anything close to it from the customer service about an issue and they keep ignoring me .

i have spoken to dozen of representatives  written dozens of emails , and  all of them with the same answer: i dont handle this i will escalate this topic to the proper team and they will get back to you. 2 months i have been waiting . no one has ever even written me a response.   no escalation team. no team that handles urgent issues like they promised. nothing, nada.

i have been a host for 8 years with 1000 reviews and 4 listings but i guess im not as important  as a guest who gets an immediate response and handling.

it has never been like this. 

im beginning to think maybe this platform isnt for me anymore . airbnb doesn't care about the hosts.

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Guy794 

Before you accuse this community also for not responding..... ;>)

You are not the only one complaining about Airbnb CS, as you can read in similar threads on  this community.  Especially when the issue is regarding a payout problem, it seems not possible to get an answer (or at least one within a reasonable time limit).

Maybe try Twitter (account: AirbnbHelp)