2nd SCAM not addressed ...

Denessa1
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

2nd SCAM not addressed ...

July 27-28 I came across AD entire entire place near Scottsdale,  that was in my price range and in perfect location of where I needed to be. Well I made reservations and paid for it right away....

Getting into vicinity of where it was supposed to be located.  Me and my friend, had a exact directions and details to find this place. We circled and looked for almost an hour.

Out of frustration,  I decided against it and  cancelled it for refund.  Well... first time I called, the representative told me to wait the 10-day period to see if I'm refunded.  So I did.... today is the 14th and I have not recieved even an email about my refund from the host nor AIRBNB. I'm losing my patience honestly. The first scam was for $750.00 , a good chunk of money. The second scam is $75.00, either way I work hard for my money and expect to get what I pay for.  I didnt get what I paid for. I've reached our to AIRBNB more than I should have to about my problems.  Now I cant get through on the 1-855 number and the automated machine just eventually hangs up. 

I need the communities help and advice to help me get my money back.... I appreciate any advice from anyone. 

Regards,  

Denessa

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Denessa1  So let’s be clear:  you booked through Airbnb and when you couldn’t find it, you didn’t contact the hosts and tell them you were lost?