3 of 4 of My Listings Say I've Committed to Enhanced Cleaning, Can't Find Setting for 4th

Courtney172
Level 5
Des Moines, IA

3 of 4 of My Listings Say I've Committed to Enhanced Cleaning, Can't Find Setting for 4th

Hi, All,

I just setup a 4th listing a few weeks ago and unlike my other 3 listings, it appears I'm not showing committed to the cleaning protocol.  I went through the quiz, passed the test, and applied it to my first 3 listings (first two at the same time, third one months later).  Now I can't find the setting for my 4th listing.   Does anyone know how to get to that?  I've searched articles, videos, etc.  I go to the enhanced cleaning articles and click through everything, then no option to apply it to my 4th property.

Admin, if you see this, my listing of concern is this one:  

3 Replies 3
Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Courtney172 so you're saying that your cleaners actually, legitimately, wash the walls with soap and water between every stay, take down drapes and launder them, wash every piece of the kitchen equipment and every throw pillow.....

bc you have a really cute listing and I just don't see how that is possible 

Aren't you a gem? 🙄

I'm simply asking if anyone knows how to check the same box I did months ago after taking the quiz,  etc for my other listings.  There was nothing about laundering drapes then. 

If anyone else knows anything HELPFUL,  please let me know! 😁

Cindy1064
Level 2
Midpines, CA

I also have this issue. I’ve read all the materials and pull down boxes under the checklist sections and resources but see no link to a self test or certification process