35 five star Rating and Reviews are deleted from my properties

Joshua466
Level 2
East Java, Indonesia

35 five star Rating and Reviews are deleted from my properties

Dear All:

Scary things just happened to me. Airbnb had notified me that there was suspicious activity in my account; thus, they had deleted 38 completed trips in the past + 5 future bookings. These trips have been completed and guests have checked-in and checked-out in the past. The effect of these completed trips cancellation is that 35 five-star ratings and reviews have been deleted from my three properties. I have been talking to Airbnb about this matter so many times and their answer is always someone from their trust and community will contact and email me. But it is only promise after promise because 15 days have passed and no solution. Guests are confused that their completed trips are canceled and they receive their money back. They notified me. 5 future booking are canceled too. And guests told me not to book our place. This is really bad that one problem in the computer system, Airbnb has problem in fixing it.  Has someone experienced the same problem? Could you tell me how to contact the right person in Airbnb?

Thank you

Joshua

5 Replies 5
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

OMG @Joshua466  😞

@Lizzie  @Stephanie  could you escalate this case?

Chloe, Nov 13, 00:40 PST:
Hi Joshua,

This is Chloe from Airbnb Trust Team. We are very sorry for your experience. We have investigated again on the reservations cancelled and concluded that these reservations should not be cancelled. We have already issued a loss payout  to balance out all negative lines in your payout history. Then the 3 payouts you mentioned will be soon issued to you.

We understand that this has causing you a lot trouble and we want to show our apology in giving you a coupon for USD $100.00.

This $100.00 coupon will expire in one year, 2020-11-13 and is good for a single use on a Homes reservation on Airbnb. It can't be combined with any other offers or used for previous or existing reservations.

You can also find the coupon code by going to Account Settings > Payment Methods > Your Coupons.

Additional information on how to use your coupon can be found here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/160

Best,

Chloe
www.airbnb.com/help

Chloe, Nov 13, 21:32 PST:
Hi Joshua,

Reviews will only exist with reservations. We are very sorry for the cancellation. Regrettably, this cannot be adjusted or corrected manually. Continuing your normal behavior as a good host will help to restore your rating. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Let me know if you have any other question.

Best regards,

Chloe
www.airbnb.com/help

This is the reality of living in the digital world. A problem in the computer system in Airbnb will render you useless as one click of the button will wipe out all of the reviews. My hard works is gone just like that. Sorry + $100 coupon from Airbnb  is not enough, but what can you do?

Joshua466
Level 2
East Java, Indonesia

It has been 15 days. Apparently, once Airbnb systen cancel the completed trips, then your reviews are gone. So, just make sure you take screenshot of your total reviews.