4 rooms to let but only one calendar - how do I manage this?

Answered!
Robert419
Level 1
Cardiff, United Kingdom

4 rooms to let but only one calendar - how do I manage this?

i have four rooms to let at present i only one calendar once a room is booked the calendar is then blocked for the other three unlet rooms 

any advice is there a quick way to rectify this 

regards

robert

*title updated

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Robert419  Create a listing for each bedroom and you can have multiple parties at the same time.  Be sure to name each listing with a different name.  

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Robert419  Create a listing for each bedroom and you can have multiple parties at the same time.  Be sure to name each listing with a different name.  

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Robert419,

@Linda108's given you the best solution for your issue - you need to create a separate listing for each room. This Help Guide explains how you can list multiple rooms.

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

In case you're not sure how to start a new thread - this CC Tutorial gives a step by step guide to starting a conversation in the Community Centre.

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie

Jen159
Level 2
St. Louis, MO

I have two listings that book independently, but can only see the calendar for the first listing. What am I missing? It's driving me crazy. 

Susan299
Level 2
Westmore, VT

Hi there, I was orginally just going to give some advice. But that is actually what I do. I have 2 rooms to rent but only rent out 1 at a time. This way is easier for me, and gives me time to do the proper cleaning protocol. It means less $$ but also gives me piece of mind regarding the whole covid problem. Most guests are great and those who are from a more urban area are hip to wearing the mask and keeping social distance when in the house. This is a rural area, so we are lucky, not too many outbreaks here at all. I find less people are using the kitchen for their short stays and prefer to get take out. ANyway I would call Airbnb with any problems you have with days being blocked. Remember its not about you Its about the safety of your home and guests. SO ENJOY the summer and I hope this was helpful. I was going to start my own chat about this but I couldnt figure out how. CHeers.