5 questions about hosting experiences

Osama12
Level 2
Alexandria Governorate, Egypt

5 questions about hosting experiences

Hello, I added two experiences to Airbnb, so I'd like to ask some questions, please. 1- Are you a home experience host or an online experience host? 2- What kind of experiences did you choose? 3- What information does attract guests to your experience? 4- Did you get reservations? 5- Do experiences deserve your time and effort? I'd like to communicate with experience hosts to benefit from each other.

Have a nice day!
2 Replies 2
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Osama12

Congrats for your two new experiences! How are you finding it so far? 

There's some useful information on how to make your experience stand-out in this article, maybe some of them might be interesting to you.  🙂

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Osama12
Level 2
Alexandria Governorate, Egypt

Hello @Emilie,

Thank you for your reply. I started hosting experiences about one month ago. The category of my experiences is teaching. From time to time, I edit my experiences to attract potential guests. I host my first experience at home. I received one question about it but it hasn't been booked yet. I host my second experience online. I have got one booking since I published it.

Have a nice day!