A place to stay in Eindhoven, Holland

Answered!
Ana24724
Level 1
Porto, Portugal

A place to stay in Eindhoven, Holland

Dear Hosts,

My name is Ana **. I am a host in the city of Oporto in Portugal.

My son (23 years old) and a friend (27 years old) are going to work in Eindhoven, Holland. They will be flying on the 29th/30th of September over there. They need an Airbnb place to stay for a week and a half, until they find a place to live for, at least, a year. They need a studio with 2 single beds or a room with 2 single beds, where they can use the kitchen. The airbnb place must be in the center of the city of Eindhoven, it is better for them to walk, rather than be away from the city center and use public transports. Can you please help me? Because i do not know the city and the language and i am afraid of choosing a place far away from the city center.

I thank in advance any help/sugestions any of you can give me. My email is ** and my phone number is ** I am on the what sapp.

I will be looking forward for your kind help and answer.

I must be grateful to you because i confess that i am despperate.

Thank you so much again.

Kind Regards,

Ana **

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ana24724 

It is easy to search in the Airbnb system for a place in Eindhoven near the city centre. Your son and/or his friend need to create an Airbnb account to be be able to make a booking (you can not book for them).

I performed a search for 29sept - 10 okt for 2 persons, separate beds near city centre of Eindhoven and max. 200,- a night: there is nothing available.

Public transport is very good in the Netherlands, so when "close to the city centre" is not neccessary there are more options.

BTW

Finding affordable permament housing in University cities (like Eindhoven) is difficult.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ana24724 

It is easy to search in the Airbnb system for a place in Eindhoven near the city centre. Your son and/or his friend need to create an Airbnb account to be be able to make a booking (you can not book for them).

I performed a search for 29sept - 10 okt for 2 persons, separate beds near city centre of Eindhoven and max. 200,- a night: there is nothing available.

Public transport is very good in the Netherlands, so when "close to the city centre" is not neccessary there are more options.

BTW

Finding affordable permament housing in University cities (like Eindhoven) is difficult.

Hi Emiel,

Thank you so much for your message.

Kind regards,

Ana

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ana24724  A 23 and 27 year old should be perfectly capable of arranging their own bookings, they should not need mommy to do it for them, and as a host you should know that third party bookings are against the Airbnb TOS. The person who books must be one of the people who stays. 

But I wish them luck in finding a place.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for your message.

Kind regards,

Ana