A resolution adjustment for an unknown resolution?

Premika0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

A resolution adjustment for an unknown resolution?

Has anybody ever had an amount deducted from the payout from Airbnb described as " Resolution adjustment for a resolution" whose case number is totally unknown???

This is what happened to me!!!! Out of the blue, Airbnb decided to deduct from my payout 200 USD as "resolution adjustment to resolution 1956732" (something that I never heard of before strangely enough...)...it's been 5 days since I have been sending twitters, contacting customer support to try and get clarifications as to what this is all about, they all replied that "their  colleague will contact me shortly" and that's it!!!!!!! It's been like this for 5 days!!!!!!

Is this normal that it should take so long to check? What should I do???? Where did this money go to???  Whose account???? Why can't they give me an answer?? Strange things has been going on inside Airbnb...All this looks very suspicious to me...

22 Replies 22

Have you gone to the Resolution Center to see the case?  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/767/what-is-the-resolution-center

Yes I did. Many times for 5 days now, but no answer.

I tried twittering, sending messges to the 2 members of the  "Experience Team" who happen to reply: Their reply was that their colleague will contact me. But no one did! I feel like a complete idiot!!!!! Is there any other way??

File with bbb on line they will answer bbb thn file paperwork in small claims court and send it to California  make it rain make it rain

Margot39
Level 2
Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

The same is happening to me now and i cant make contact with anyone,

help anyone.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Margot39

Have you looked at the CONTACT AIRBNB post at the top of this forum. It shows you all the ways to contact them.

Margot39
Level 2

No i have no contact button.

Hello Margot,

I suggest that you try twitter, and add Airbnb help on twitter. I found that this is the only efficient way to get replies. They ultmiately paid back what they deducted after days and days, but did not give any answer as to how this happened. Whether it was an IT mistake or a human mistake, I have no idea.

You just have to be persistant and keep sending emails. Wish you good luck! 

Best,

Premika

Margot39
Level 2

Thank you very much will try.

Cindy272
Level 2
Juliaetta, ID

Was this ever taken care of by airbnb?  I have a guest that stayed last night and will be there for two more nights.  Today I receive a email that shows a resolution adjustment of $25.00.  I am unable to find a way to contact airbnb, any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you

Margot39
Level 2

I am still in awe of what this means and airbnb has never answered after taking 150.00, it can happen again with me unaware of the wrong, i simply have no way of communication with air.

Try and add Airbnb help on twitter. Keep insisting. It may take a few days,  it is the only way that you may get replies.

I have just been charged AU$248 FOR A RESOLUTION, not sure about what.

I am very confused and found this blog. 

Any further advice on how to go about it? 

I don't even use twitter that much....

Margot39
Level 2

Good luck with this one i never got an explaination, never solved. And i dont use twitter here in the island.

to me just happened the same:

and they just do what they want...

from summer 2018 they still owed me 715 euro and sent it now in march 2019....

then they allow discounts to guests as they please...

sad, sad

by the way the intelligent pricing is no way intelligent...