ABNB CLOSED MY CASE IN ERROR, WON'T SPEAK TO ME TO REVEW THE EVIDENCE!!!

Victoria1271
Level 2
Warwick, NY

ABNB CLOSED MY CASE IN ERROR, WON'T SPEAK TO ME TO REVEW THE EVIDENCE!!!

I keep trying to post this, and I get "an error occured"...are they blocking this? Let's see...this is the 4th time I have attempted to post it...

Frustratingly, after over 6 years of being a multi-property host, I need help from ABNB for damages caused by a guest (who admitted on the record and agreed to pay). I called immediately (met their criteria to report damages) to report the issue, got it on the record, they called me and I was told to collect the repair costs, photos. That took about 14 days. We spoke again, they said to send it all on the chat. I did. They said i didn't report the damages in time. This is NOT TRUE. They did not connect the original thread to the link THEY SENT ME to file the claim. Now I've sent a dozen messages, had one person call, I explained and sent them all the EVIDENCE of their own thread to me dated and documented, now they won't speak to me about it. I send requests to have a manager call me just to DISCUSS IT and they just reply with a "Case closed" response.  What the...????? This is their version of supporting a HOST with a PERFECT record? I am at wits end, they are just ridiculous. 

So, I guess, the offer to help is not real, they only TAKE from HOSTS and don't support them when they have a small detail that is not, according to them, lined up, and they are not open to a discussion to see the proof, which I've sent multiple times. Real horses&%@t. 

Any suggestions on how to bypass the underlings that can't figure out how to read the thread evidence I sent? I am beyond pissed. 

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Victoria1271 

This community can not sent you the money... you need to continue to contact Airbnb.

Although it is not an easy task to deal with Airbnb CS.

You can try Twitter to ask for re-opening the case (account: AirbnbHelp)

Hi, thank you for your suggestion to go through Twitter - I am not asking for the community to pay, just that AirBnB give me the courtesy of a conversation with a person of authority able to clearly review and consider. They just keep closing the files, even before we speak.