ADD A PET FEE OPTION!

Matthew897
Level 2
Louisville, KY

ADD A PET FEE OPTION!

Guys, this is not a difficult problem to fix. Truly, you have all of the infrastructure to create an additional charge. Every other booking platform offers this. I truly believe the development team can add this option in about 1 hour of coding, maybe 15 minutes. I truly do not understand why this isn't an option yet.

I want to allow pets, it opens my place up to more visitors. But I have to do significantly more cleaning. I have to mop the entire listing every time someone brings a pet. Also, every guest is totally open to paying a pet fee.

Currently I make payement requests, but people can't follow the link sent via email in the app. It is also NOT visible in their stay details. It truly makes no sense.

Quit ignoring this request and just do it. I'll code it for you if you want. 

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Matthew897 

Your post will probably added up to all the other similar ones (search "pet fee" in community centre)....

Chris173
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

It is truly bizarre that they have this as a Help Centre topic called 'how to add pet fees' yet there is no answer and they don't seem to have it??? So ridiculous.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Matthew897,

We’re very happy to share some details with you that have been recently announced! In the following weeks, Hosts will finally be able to add a Pet fee to their listing. 🙌 🐕

We really appreciate your feedback, so please share with the Community your first impressions on the new feature once it has launched. We look forward to hearing what you think. 😊

Thanks,

Liv