AIRBNB HAS NOT PAYED ME, 20.000USD

Paula319
Level 3
Cartagena, Colombia

AIRBNB HAS NOT PAYED ME, 20.000USD

Hello, I am Paula, and I have been working with Airbnb for more than 5 years, to date I have been waiting for the payment of more than 50 reservations for more than a month, they have not paid me more than 20 thousand dollars and this happened to me last year too ...

I tell you, I have an international transfer payment method, a bank account of Bancolombia (Bank in Colombia).

They withheld my money also last year at the beginning of the pandemic, for a higher sum. Last year I had no choice but to "wait" for almost 3 months to be paid by international tx to my bancolombia account in Colombia.

This year, I can't "wait" again ... still, I patiently call Airbnb Support every day, write, and send chat messages; they have already given me several case numbers ...

They tell me that the case is with a specialized agent in Spain, the next day in India, and well they always tell me that they are very sorry, that they are going to escalate the case and make it a priority.

I have been told that it is a technical error and that it will be solved shortly ...

I have read other messages from other hosts, and I am also desperate, I do not know who to turn to, or who to complain to, is there not a company that monitors airbnb and this abuse with the hosts?

I greatly appreciate your help in what you can write or recommend to me ...

Paula.

Paula.
3 Replies 3
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Paula319  this doesn’t sound good at all, sorry you’re going through it.

We see plenty of other hosts posting about the same issue 😞 

Sounds like you’re doing the right thing by keeping up your case with Airbnb support but it doesn’t seem to be having any effect.

Maybe some of the community managers here on the cc can escalate your case and see if that might help. 

@Liv  @Stephanie  @Nick  can you help support Paula?

Hi @Paul1255 I haven´t still paid, but Thank you! for the links 🙂

Paula.
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you for the tag on this @Paul1255 

I have reached out to @Paula319 via DM and updating there.