AIRBNB Host Help and Communication has turned into a black hole with no humans to help

Alyce23
Level 2
Bend, OR

AIRBNB Host Help and Communication has turned into a black hole with no humans to help

I am a Superhost, with Airbnb for a decade, in the middle of a "resolution claim" process after a guest damaged property and it has been BEYOND a nightmare. There is NO way to talk to anyone who sounds like they even truly work for Airbnb. It's a call service and black hole of automated email replies. All for a measly, agreed-upon 150 with the guest. The resolution center is inaccessible to hosts, with no direct number, and since Airbnb went "public", you cannot truly talk to a single person who doesn't give you the same script answers. The website will not let you change a claim amount, nor cancel, --nothing. No real tools to deal with your own problems. I am stuck in limbo with no real person advocating for me. Week after week, I get an automated message from a resolution "person" who says the same things EVERY TIME. "I will be away for 2 days and the claim is in review" Despite weekly frustrating phone calls that go NOWHERE because you can only talk to innocuous customer service phone people who won't connect you to anyone, and literally feed you scripted answers like robots. I am transitioning to VRBO. And I own shares in Airbnb as a longtime host...I have no recourse. None. HOW CAN WE TALK TO THE REAL BUSINESS SIDE OF AIRBNB?!

0 Replies 0