Leona12
Level 2
Deutschlandsberg, Austria

ASAP please SUPPORT according New Host pay out

Hi, everybody! I´m new Host and have actually:

1. the confirmed 1st reservations for 28.12.17;

2. 1st guest during 03.11-11.11.17;

3. 2nd guest actually 19.11- 02.12.17

In spite of this facts, there is a message of spanish support according my question about punctial pay outs:

"Hi Leona, it is Alejandra from Airbnb again. As you have been able to see in the link I provided you regarding your payouts, the hold applies to any payouts scheduled to be released during those 30 days:

"If you're a new host, we may hold your payouts for 30 days after your first reservation is confirmed. If your first reservation is more than 30 days away, your payout will be released 24 hours after your guest's scheduled check-in. This will apply to any payouts scheduled to be released during those 30 days."
I'm sorry, but there is no manually way to release the payouts earlier.
It is a security procedure done by Airbnb to protect our users.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for any additional questions."

Well, I will apreciate each kind of SUPPORT & ADVICE to manage punctual pay outs within 24 hours after guest Check In ( + 5-7 days bank payment)

Thanks a lot in advance!

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Leona12

You are already in touch with Airbnb regarding this, so I suggest you go back to them regarding your queries.

This is a community forum mainly populated by hosts (and some guests), not monitored by Airbnb.

As customer services has already let you know as a new host, it will take up to 30 days to receive your first payment.

I wasn't sure from your post what additional queries you have on this matter.

Does it really take 30 days to receive payment as a new host? The key word is "may" take 30 days, according to Customer service rep, it "will" based on the way the system is set up. If so, this is misleading to new hosts. The AirBnB usage of the word should be changed from "may" to "will".  Again, can other hosts provide an answer, does it really take 30 days for new hosts to receive their payout? 

Peter670
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi. Yes am also confused here. There's no clarity on the site that I must still wait for a further 30 days after my first guests have already been and left. It's difficult to know the timing here since Airbnb says it will release the money 24 hours after check-in and on "Transaction History" it says that they have already paid out. Any advice? Just wait and see?

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

It says "may", but airbnb will hold on to the funds as long as possible.

I believe it depends on 1) exchange rate fluctuations. If the rates are in the favour of airbnb you might get an earlier payout and 2) their cash flow situation.