About listing.

About listing.

I listed my property around 2 years before but still no message or booking. i do not know why  ? may be something error in my page . How i know may be something error anyone can help me please here  ? 

Thanks. 

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Mim-Das0   It does seem strange that you wouldn't have any bookings in 2 years. I think you need to have a separate listing for each room- you have a bunch of listings, all seem to be for the same building, and the photos on each show lots of different rooms. It seems all jumbled up- I wouldn't be able to tell what I was booking.  And I do think you need to work on your photos. 

The photo on the rooftop- I see the water feature and plants there, but the walls are covered in green mold, and the view in the background is of what look like vacant or unfinished buildings with piles of garbage around them. And the rebar sticking up out of the rooftop next door. (I'm quite used to these sights, as I live in tropical Mexico-there is green and black mold on everything here in rainy season- it has to be constantly scrubbed or powerwashed off, and Mexicans also leave the rebar sticking up out of the roof, so I'm not speaking from the perspective of someone who lives in sterile-looking first-world conditions) But it isn't attractive for photos. So wash those walls, or repaint them, and make the water feature more prominent (a close-up, maybe) and take the shot without the view of the unfinished buildings and garbage yards.

What's with the bed that looks like it sags majorly? It's a U-shape. No one would want to sleep in that bed unless they were desperate 🙂

Take your room photos so the whole room can be seen, or at least part of it, not just the bed. Set the pillows up at the head of the bed, not laying flat on the middle of the bed. Are there closets for the guests to hang their clothes? Is there a bedside table with a reading lamp? A chair? A table? Guests can't see any of that in your photos.

You say "Certain accomodations" have this or that, like views, balconies, etc. You need to have each room listing separate, give each separate room a name (the Red room, the Blue room, the Everest room, like that, whatever you choose) and state what amenities that particular room has, and how many people it sleeps. And only photos of that particular room, the views from that room, the balcony if it has one, plus the common shared spaces, the outside of the building,  and the local Nepalese photos on that listing. The way you have written it would be confusing to guests. Guests need to be able to see and book a particular room.

Ildefonso3
Level 1
New York, NY

I have two airbnb accounts since I have two condo units.  I have two listings in one of my account. How can I delete one of the listing?