Access booking details prior to a reservation change

Simon786
Level 1
Redfern, Australia

Access booking details prior to a reservation change

Hi - a guest has just changed their dates via a reservation change which I have accepted. This also resulted in a price increase given the nightly rate has gone up since their original booking was made. 

I’d like to refund them the increase but I can’t seem to find the details of their original booking now I’ve accepted their change. 

Any advice?

ss 

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Simon786 

The original price is mentioned in the email you received when the reservation was initially made.

BTW If you change a reservation as a host, you see the original price in the change form, after the dates change you can reset the price in the form to the original price.

Thanks Emiel.

I've been through my emails a number of times looking for the original reservation confirmation and I cannot find it. Puzzling as I never delete anything. I can see the amendment request and the confirmation of the amendment, but not the confirmation of the original booking. 

I'm thinking the only option I have open to me is to ask the guest to share their original booking confirmation with me and go from there.

Any other suggestions?

ss