Access levels of co-hosts

Jonathan1590
Level 2
Houston, TX

Access levels of co-hosts

I think it is crazy that a co-host cannot see the ratings, reviews and transaction history?! AND this feature was removed (back in August of 2020)?!

My spouse and I both manage our listing, so we both need the same level of access. Why can't there be set-up options that allow us to choose the same access?

This seems like a big miss in terms of app functionality...

2 Replies 2

@Jonathan1590   If your co-host happens to be your spouse, there's no reason you can't have a single profile with a shared password to manage your listing. You might even notice from the regulars on this forum, some hosting veterans such as @Mike-And-Jane0 and @Kitty-and-Creek0 share a user account with their partners. I don't know how they delegate hosting duties between each other at home, but by all accounts it seems to be going very well.

I think the Co-Hosting features offered by Airbnb are designed more for hosts who are subcontracting specific duties to paid employees, rather than ones who are sharing them with spouses or family members. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jonathan1590  Even if you and your spouse prefer to have separate accounts, why can your spouse not simply access your account to see the same things you do? 

I understand this may be an issue if the co-host is simply a business arrangement with an employee, but if it is your S.O., it seems like you would trust them to be able to sign into your account.