Account Log In

Answered!
Paul140
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Account Log In

I can log in fine on my desktop but on iphone or ipad,tThe error I get is "You do not have permission to access this resource" when trying to log in on iphone and ipad. Why?

1 Best Answer
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Paul140 and @Dinko2,

It sounds like you might have accidentally created two accounts.

It is quite common for people to create duplicate accounts.  This usually occurs if you have used or connected Google+ or Facebook and then used an email address.  

To figure out if this has happened to you, log out completely from your account and then login trying each method; email, Google+ or Facebook.  To logout, from a computer/laptop, go to your profile image in the right hand corner and choose “Logout”.  Then try logging in which each method; email, Google+ or Facebook.

If you did create an extra account, you should delete it.  Here are instructions for deleting the duplicate Airbnb account:

From a computer/laptop:

1. Go to “Account”
  2. Choose “Settings”
  3. Choose “Cancel my account”

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

View Best Answer in original post

34 Replies 34
Michelle1345
Level 1
Theodore, Australia

Need to speak with someone from Airbnb about a refund that is long overdue please. Spoke with someone in early December about a full refund due to a medical condition. Sent medical certificate and told we would get a FULL refund but still waiting.  Very unhappy with the service from Airbnb.

My telephone number ** 

Thank you

Michelle **

1. The booking was at Mollymook Sounds for the 4-8th January 2019

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Kestrel0
Level 1
Derwenlas, United Kingdom

Hi, My partner has an Airbnb account and so have I. when I try to access Airbnb on his iPad it automatically goes to his account even though I’m going though google , not using the app. no where can I change to my account. 

i would be grateful if anyone knows how I can do this.

Cees1
Level 1
Bolsward, Netherlands

It's not pooible to log in, even when I change my password

I can't login on my account because it says that the app doesn't recognize my device. The problem is that the phone that I have registered in my Airbnb account is from another country and I don't have access to that number anymore.

Jean-Cristie0
Level 1
Philippines

Anyone who can help me. I lost the phone number I use to log in to AIRBNB. Right not I am using my email to log in. How do I change the mobile number used in logging in?