Account wired, properties not show in search result at all

Tim100
Level 4
Edmonton, Canada

Account wired, properties not show in search result at all

Dear all and AirBnB

We have 2 properties under our account and have been both very popular until October 2016, suddenly rarely get any inquiries anymore, or if any inquiry, once we reply, we don't get any response quickly.

Recently we just happened to do some search in our city, and noticed both of our properties don't show up in the search result at all, no matter on who's devices. Our properties are set up for Instant Booking, even in the shorter list for Instant Booking, we don't see our properties. Couple of times it showed up after we accidently moved the map around, just zoom didn't work. Today it only showed up afte I log in, which was so wired because AirBnB told us we should not see our properties in our browser.

We read the old relative topics, and they didn't help.

Does anybody known if AirBnB has any priority criteria that we don't know? I mean we all pay the same percentage service fee to AirBnB! And it is really sometimes frustrating that we pay the service fee and don't get any service or support, don't have a place to call or email.

Can anybody help? Who should we talk to?

Thank you

Tim

4 Replies 4
AnnAndJohn0
Level 1
Anstruther, United Kingdom

I'm having a similar problem. I thought it was because I didn't want to do instant booking. But coming round to thinking Airbnb are forgetting what this was about and just into maximising profits. I've been looking at other sites like Wimdu that are smaller and have a bit more of the ethos of Airbnb when they started. 

Gina32
Level 10
Bridport, Australia

Is wimdu an affiliate of booking.com?

Felicia17
Level 2
Henderson, NV

I recently worked for airbnb for 6 months. Great company. If you deny request to book reservations continuously they will lessin your views of your listings in the search results. They may put it at 50%. and if you cancel alot. It's no secret. They will send you an email stating this.   

Hollie6
Level 10
Page, AZ

I haven't cancelled any reservations and I'm having the same problem. My most popular property all of the sudden was getting no bookings during our busy time of the year so I went to search as a traveler and sure enough my property doesn't show up. This is incredibly disappointing and has not only cost me money but my housekeeper who counts on this busy time of year to make her money. I really need to get to the bottom of this and have talked to two customer service reps and have not got any answers.

I've always had good luck working with Airbnb to get to the bottom of any issues but not this one.