Accuracy rating altered by Airbnb

Gary169
Level 1
Australia

Accuracy rating altered by Airbnb

After a glowing review Airbnb auto flagged a accuracy issue because the reviewer stated " the pictures don't do this place justice" and in turn our accuracy rating dropped. Surely Airbnb cannot do this?

3 Replies 3
Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

In my case accuracy the guest only meets my Dad My Dad cheack in the guest they never see me but we do have a lots of commutation betwee me and the guest the reason the guest never see me is because of the time diffent when I do arrive my guest is all ready site seeing pluse I go to school and work and take care of grandmother my Dad tells me son the guest would like to me my Dad tells me I know you are busy but take time meet some of the guest some time will I did met with the guest that was there they were very happy to see me and to tell me How great my dad was as a Host

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Not completely understanding you, Gary. When you say your accuracy rating was altered, do you mean Airbnb lowered the star rating you were given, or did they just tell you to pull up your socks (for being awesome...).

If it was just a message telling you that you should be more accurate, you can ignore it. It was an automatic mailing. If a star was knocked off, I'd be surprised, but then I am surprised quite a lot by the site these days. Will you let us know? 

If it is serious - affecting your rating, threatening penalties - get on Twitter, whether you like Twitter or not, and send a direct message to AirbnbHelp. 

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I'm with @Lawrene0@Gary169 as I don't see any evidence that the public comment caused any auto message.  It is possible that the guest sent a private message about something that triggered the message.