Adapt week/month discount with smart pricing

Jean-Claude14
Level 2
Paris, France

Adapt week/month discount with smart pricing

It would be usefull to setup a different weekly/monthly discount schedule with smart pricing, eg. a lower discount rate attached to the lower prices or a minimum per week / month as part of smart pricing. Otherwise the actual price after weekly/monthly discount gets ridiculously low and renders smart pricing incompatible with general pricing.

Thx

6 Replies 6

I guess this means you can't individually change the pricing if Smart Pricing is on?

You can change the pricing if smart pricing is on.  But you cannot know in advance if a person will book a week or a month or a day.  So if a person selects a week with a low rate, and then a discount is applied automatically, the price could become very low.  I wonder if the best solution for now is to have lower automatic discounts?  If you want to give additional discount, you can always do so after the fact.

Well, in the spirit of a minimal/maximal daily price for the smart pricing to play with... a minimal/maximal weekly, weekend and monthly for the smart pricing to play would be great.

Meanwhile, yes we can do bricolage but this is impacting the streamlined way of interacting with guests.

For now I have setup a daily price such as after weekly discount it equates to what I had in mind for minimal price. Not satisfactory indeed.

I like that idea of different min and max for daily/weekly.  It would be cool if smart pricing also offered something in the way of feedback as to suggesting a minimum stay for your property based on bookings around you.  

Hi,

I have tried what you suggest : price/day so it is not ridiculous if someone wants to rent 3 days, and a discount for 7 nights... but somehow, this works for June when I test prices, but not for July. Any idea why?

Now my weekly prices are ridiculously high...

Help! I need some clients badly!

Thanks in advance,

Sylvaine

I can no longer find Smart Pricing to be able toggle on/off.