Add guests to my booking

Answered!
Gabriel36
Administrator
Administrator
Barcelona, Spain

Add guests to my booking

Hi everyone! 

I have a quick question. I've went into my booking manager as I need to add my wife's name as the second guest - I've booked for two people, it's just that I didn't specify her name. 

I've updated this but it doens't seem to update guest names on my receipts - I need her to be in there as we are applying for visas and she also needs proof of accomodation. 

This is the pop up I'm filling out: 

1.png

But when I go back to the detailed receipt page I still don't see her name in there: 

2.png

Appreciate if someone can help!

Cheers

Gabriel 

1 Best Answer
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

I believe she needs to "accept" the request to be added to the booking first.  Ask her to check her email and accept the request.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

I believe she needs to "accept" the request to be added to the booking first.  Ask her to check her email and accept the request.

thanks @Cynthia-and-Chris1 and sorry for the late response. My wife accepted the request via her email and she's now on it 😄

@Wendy-and-Frank0 I could add her name but it wouldn't show in my receipts until she accepted the email request from Airbnb.

You have a good day! I'm off to Cuba soon 😄 

Ooooohhhhh....  Cuba!

So jealous, @Gabriel36.

It's all about the food and the music in Cuba.  And seeing vintage American cars you didn't know still existed.

Have fun!

Azucar!!!  ha ha ha

Wendy-and-Frank0
Level 10
Stonington, CT

What happens if you click on the plus (+) sign?