Add photo to Scheduled Message.

Answered!
Kate721
Level 2
North Avoca, Australia

Add photo to Scheduled Message.

Would really love it if Airbnb gave us the option to add a photo to a scheduled message. 

I currently use Hospitable as I can add photos.  Would change over to Airbnb for messaging, if we had this option. 

1 Best Answer
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Hi @Kate721. As @Helen3 has stated, images can be uploaded through the message board. I use this feature on my portable devices regularly.

View Best Answer in original post

49 Replies 49
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can add photos when using the app on your phone @Kate721 

Kate721
Level 2
North Avoca, Australia

Thanks @Helen3 🙂

Hello
almost 2 years later looks like this issue has not been resolved. I still can't add images to scheduled messages.
If something is changed please somebody let me know.

Thanks

I'm on the app and still cannot figure how to put photos in the SCHEDULED message

Kate721
Level 2
North Avoca, Australia

I’m still having the same trouble Diane

The solution does not answer the question as the question was regarding scheduled messages.

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Hi @Kate721. As @Helen3 has stated, images can be uploaded through the message board. I use this feature on my portable devices regularly.

Kate721
Level 2
North Avoca, Australia

Thank you @Cathie19  🙂

I have a lot of details that I prefer not to include in public listing.

Yes, MANUALLY. Not with the automated messages.

Elizabeth2573
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Hi there, I'm wondering if the answer "images can be uploaded through the message board" can be expanded on? I can add photos via the message board after a scheduled message is sent, but I cant see where to add photos to the scheduled message so that the show up automatically?Screenshot 2022-07-01 161107.png

Hi @Elizabeth2573,  I've been trying to do the same thing, so hope you get an answer. 

Kirsten266
Level 10
Heemskerk, Netherlands

Same here, 

I always send a picture were guests can park their car when they arrive. I always have to do that manual and can't find a way how to add the picture in the automatic send 'welcome-message' 

Monica2128
Level 2
Friday Harbor, WA

Still hoping for a resolve on this!  Need to include photos to show where to park!