Adding a listing

Ricky118
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Adding a listing

Hi ya if I want to add an other property on this site with my details will it all be under one umbrella or separated? Thanks Ricky 

5 Replies 5
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ricky118 

your place looks lovely! 
if you want to add another “entire place” you would need add a new listing- this would also serve the case if you would like to offer the rooms individually for your currently listed place- but please connect the listing calendars. 

if you are more specific then we could probably help you in a more informed way! 

thank you and good luck 🙂

Ricky118
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi yardira thanks for reply as really helped. Yes I’m setting up an other one in Langley near Heathrow ending of this month. Also like yours also. I’m changing all my buy to let’s into Airbnb’s. 

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ricky118 

Got it- so multiple rooms and one as a whole listing. i will use my space as my example: 4 bedrooms (say a,b,c and d) in one whole flat- so five separate listings total. 

We match the calendars so it reflects - whole flat= a, b, c and d

that way one set blocks the other, so if « d » is booked the calendar for « whole flat » is blocked automatically. 

please note that London has a 90 day rule meaning that for entire listings it can be booked up to 90 dats per calendar year. You can get planning permission but a lot of boroughs eg LBHF do not have any such exclusions. 

Good luck to you. 

Ricky118
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

How do I add a second listing on my name? What settings will I go on? Thanks Ricky 

Salute @Ricky118

If it is possible, could you go to your Airbnb account/list your place. Or your Airbnb account/Dashboard/View and manage listings/Create new listing 

Thanks, 

Miloud