Adding a video to my listings

Sharon-and-Stuart0
Level 1
South Jordan, UT

Adding a video to my listings

I just listed my property, I want to know if I can add a youTube video that I have already produced to my listing for travelers to see?

Is it in the section for photos, or is this not possible?

23 Replies 23

Not possible as far as I'm aware

How about linking it to a facebook page for the property?  I have a separate FB page for the property.  I'm having a difficult time navigating the listing.  Even though it says the listing is live it doesn't show up when I look for it.  Are you given an actual listing number that a traveler can search for by the number?

@Sharon-and-Stuart0 I found your "Moab Retreat House South Side" listing (151290840) by searching for Moab, entering the dates 19-22 December and  checked entire home. It came back 8th in the search results:
moab.jpg

At this time you cannot place a video on your listing. Any URLs to outside addresses will be removed from your description, so you will be unable to link to an FB page either.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sharon-and-Stuart0,

Lovely to meet you.

As @Tim-and-Holly0@Victoria57 and @Sergio-and-Nicole0, have mentioned it is not possible to add a video to your listing yet. However, this is a active discussion topic here in the CC, so you are not alone. You might like to take a look at this idea suggestion which has been posted in Host Voice section, the most popular ideas there will be closely reviewed by the Airbnb Product Team. 🙂  

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I love airbnb but it seems crazy that we are uable to add videos to our listing.  Things are changing and video is what people want to see.  They use video on very social media platform, text messaging and even phone calls.   Time to get with the latest trend.

1000000% agree! especialy since they are alowing the Airbnb experiances pages to add video

I totally agree! We need to be able to upload a video!

Tony208
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

everyone thus far has said it is not possible yet here in Joshua Tree National Park there is a listing for an experiance. The listing includes a video. https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/74?location=Twentynine%20Palms%2C%20CA%2C%20United%20States&adult...

So, do you know how a video can be embedded into the listing?  Also, can photos AND a video be listed at the same time?

Ah, it looks like that listing in "an expierence". Perhaps Airbnb is testing video there first. 

Quintin1
Level 1
Marshall, NC

Yes, I have a nice video of our property and I would love to post it on our profile. I would encourage anyone from Airbnb monitoring these conversations to consider adding that option.

I agree. My professional photographer provides virtual tours as part of his fee. I now have a great video and no way to show it to prospective guests.

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

I agree with all the host I would love to do video as well