Adding a video to my listings

Sharon-and-Stuart0
Level 1
South Jordan, UT

Adding a video to my listings

I just listed my property, I want to know if I can add a youTube video that I have already produced to my listing for travelers to see?

Is it in the section for photos, or is this not possible?

23 Replies 23

Video is the most powerful tool for online marketing and getting potential customers to have a unique way of getting a taste of what they can expect. I would love to see AirBnb integrate that into their listings... it's a must!

Mark437
Level 2
Carinthia, Austria

For now I would just like to add a pdf guest book to my listing which would help inform the guest. My lisiting is a large Alpine country house sleeping 12+ and there are a million questions (house, functionality, events, surroundings, hiking/swimming/skiing). It would make my life a lot easier and also potential guest can read up and get informed. How do I go about this?!! 

Something linked to the cloud may help you.  Such as a public Google Drive form.  

Michael-And-Mariluz0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Is it still the case that i can't add a video to the listing of my house on Airbnb? I undertand it can be done on TripAdvisor

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

I have seen some videos on listings, which has been really annoying and distracting as they have been as the header image, thereby making me want to leave the page. I am not into moving images when I am looking at another picture, very very annoying. So, if you do this, please don't make it the header. Yes, you will stand out, but you will stand out for being annoying.

Take some beautiful stills to sell the listing.

Aycal0
Level 1
Budapest, Hungary

we can creat one page website / add video etc

www.fiverr.com

Mick68
Level 1
Burlingame, CA

It would also be good if they just made a video from every listing. A combo of your pics, local area, experiences, maybe some good ratings and a map? 

Hi:  I  added a short video on VRBO, and my hits went up Has anyone figured when Air B&B  will allow short property rental videos? Do they offer that now via a link, or any method? I can't find anything when I am logged into my property.

Sherline0
Level 2
Zebulon, NC

I think that would be great to add a shot 60 sec video my my listing